Most customers don't know the scope of janitorial cleaning: Here is a brief description
1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.